- Forms can be downloaded via our 'forms' menu here.
FEES AND ADMINISTRATION
Parents please note that it is TECC policy that a non-refundable payment of $100 is required on enrolment.
And the following conditions apply;
- Fees are to be paid either in advance or on the first day of care for the week
- Fess can be paid by cash/cheque/credit card and direct deposit.
- Fees can be paid to a group leader who will issue you with a receipt.
- If fees are not kept up to date the following action will be taken;
- Courtesy verbal reminder after two weeks
- Discussion with Director or Administrator and reminder letter at three weeks
- Letter from the Board of management at four weeks
- Interview with two board members and Director to discuss extenuating circumstances - payment plan to be made stating payment schedule and debt repayment (in full or partial) needs to be resolved. If not the child will be withdrawn and the matter placed in the hand of our solicitor.
NB Board treasurer will check fees in arrears monthly.
Public holidays are NOT paid for and make up days are not available.
If you are experiencing any difficulty in paying fees please see the director or the administration assistant before problems arise.